A Few rules that all participants must follow:
1. Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
2. Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms.
3. No feeding and intimidating birds and other animals.
4. Do not destroy/ write on archaeological or historical monuments.
5. Alcohol consumption, Smoking cigarette/ beedi, chewing tobacco strictly not allowed during the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No REFUND will be provided.
6. The ‘Leader’s’ decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
7. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
8. In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death, Bike accident or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; VRangers, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims/Insurance (any kind) of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
9. It is most importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group. VRangers reserves the right to change /deviate /cancel the plans/Event/Tour without prior notice. No arguments or refunds will be entertained. Any Event cost are not included with any kind of insurances,Medical coverage/benifits.
10. You need to register with us before coming to the trek so we can get in touch with nearest ppl in case of any emergency.
11. Participant below 14 yrs of age will only be allowed for trek/activity with his/her parents/guardian or with their proper writing permissions.
12. While Bike ride/driving any kind of police matter will be handled by the rider & his pillion itself. Bikers should carry their License, Bike legal paper, PUC, Helmet, Needed accessories to repair etc.
13. Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.