The pair of wall like shape peaks are called Tail-Bail. These looks like natural walls. Its an adventurous spot for Rappelling and rock climbing. It’s a climber’s paradise.. Here you can feel the cool breeze from the gap of two hill walls, tremendous refreshing feeling! From Tail-Baila Summit forts can be seen like Sudhagad, Ghangad, Navra Navri pinnacles, Savashnicha Ghat, etc.
Climbing: 1st wall of Tail-bail (which is above the Temple)
Base Village: Bhamburde
Fort Height: 3322 feet
Photos Of Tailbaila Click to see
What is included in the tour
- By Pvt vehicle from Dadar TT to Dadar TT
Stay & Facility:
- Local Village home stay
- Carry Own Bedding like Mat & shwal
- Sunday : Breakfast , Afternoon refreshment & Lunch
- Climbing & Rappelling Safety Equipment’s
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Packaged Water,Meal/cold drink, Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- Toilet Facility.
- Any kind of INSURANCE Coverage,Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Tailbaila 1st wall climb
Dadar TT 11.45 pm on Saturday Ngt
04.30 am: Reach Bhamburde Village.
06.30 am: With breakfast will start Introduction Round, Instructions.
07.15 am: Start the Trek.
08.20 am: Rest base of Tailbaila wall.
08.30 am: Climbing preparation & Start climbing 1st Wall
10:30 am: Reach to and explore.
11.00 pm: Rappelling start and will goto village for Lunch.
03.00 pm: Return journey towards Dadar.
07.00 pm: Dadar TT.
Things to Carry:
It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
- Please carry a small bag 10-20 ltr capacity which we use while climbing to carry food/snacks & water only.
- ID proof, min 3-4 ltr water must, Torch with extra batteries.
- Please wear for trek good trekking shoes and climbing shoe/ Bata Canvas / Bata Fitness shoe for climbing only.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, Cap, Carry some extra cloths.
- Plate, Bowl, Spoon, teacup, bedding like mat-shawl or sleeping bag.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
- Cap, Sunglasses, Bhandana or Stole, Woolen Jacket, Camera, mosquitoes repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon etc as per your comfort.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry
If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Sudhir: - 91675 46547
Ananda:- 98922 19155