VRangers Easy trek to Kakalkond Waterfall
We VRangers Coming with a new unexplored region "Pabar Valley" near Pen. This is one of the untouched small valleys of Sahyadri and untouched by trekkers. this valley consists of a waterfall named Kokan Kond by Local villager...
Destination: Kakal Kond Waterfall.
Height: Approx 110 ft.
What is included in the tour
- Expertise Charge.
- Travelling from Panvel to Panvel by local transport
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical Coverage
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in Inclusions.
- Small Dense forest trek
- Chilled waterfall and natural water pool enjoyment
- Isolated place
Catch CSMT - Panvel Slow Train
05.30 am: CSMT
05:48 am: Vadala Road
05:59 am: Kurla
06:19 am: Vashi
06:28 am: Nerul
06:35 am: Belapur CBD
06:50 am: Panvel
Meeting Point: 07.00 am at Panvel Railway station
07.10 am: Start journey towards the base village with tumtum
09.50 am: With Breakfast will Reach Base village
10.00 am: Start a small jungle trek towards the waterfall
11.40 am: Will reach the waterfall and enjoy water
1.30 pm: Will start return journey.
02.30 pm: Back to Base Village.
06.00 pm: Reach Panvel ST stand
- A proper two-sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- ID Proof.
- Approx 4 ltr water.
- Torch with extra batteries, Cap, Sunglass, etc.
- Some Snacks
- Should wear good trekking shoes.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant
- If you have any medical issues please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Camera, Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Prathmesh / Ketan :7040010929
Sudhir: 8104929907 / 9167546547