VRangers Gadgada (Sanghvi) Adventures Trek
Get ready Rangers for an adventures trek to Ghargad/Gadgada Sanghvi ......
Type: Hill forts
Fort Range: Nashik
Grade: Hard (Climbing & Rappelling)
Base Village: Sanghvi.
Max Height: 3,010 feet.
The steps to the fort has been blown off and hence to reach the top one has to tackle 10-15 feet rock patch with a chimni climb and 20-25 ft rock patch. Approx 80-100ft rappelling.
There are about 6-7 water tanks on top out of which only 4 hold potable water. There are some remnants of structures on top and nothing else.
What is included in the tour
- Private transport from Dadar to Dadar by Non AC
- Sun Breakfasts.
- Afternoon refreshment
- Climbing & Rappelling Safety Equipment’s
- Equipment & Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any Kind of Medical coverage
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusion.
- Ossam View & Nature
Dadar East - Pritam Da Dhaba by 10.30 pm / Kalyan Dombivali Phata (Bhivandi Bypass) – 11.40 pm.
From Dadar will move sharp 10.30 pm by private non ac bus towards nashik.
Will reach to Sanghvi & After primary preparation will move towards steps of the fort.
Will start climbing & Summit.
With Explore & will have Lunch on top.
Using Rappelling tech will get down from the fort.
Will move from base village & will have tea-snacks near Kasara.
Approximate by 8.30 pm will return to Dadar.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings)
- ID Proof
- Approx 3 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Lunch for the day & Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.