Get ready Rangers for an adventures trek to Ghargad/Gadgada Sanghvi ......
Type: Hill forts
Fort Range: Nashik
Grade: Hard (Climbing & Rappelling)
Base Village: Sanghvi.
Max Height: 3,010 feet.
The steps to the fort has been blown off and hence to reach the top one has to tackle 2 patches from that one patch 10-15 feet rock patch and 20-25 ft crack rock patch. Approx 60-80 ft rappelling.
There are about 6-7 water tanks on top out of which only 4 hold potable water. There are some remnants of structures on top and nothing else.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Pvt vehicle from Dadar TT to Dadar TT
Stay & Facility:
- Will have rest in vehicle.
- Carry Own Bedding like Mat & shwal.
- Sunday : Breakfast , afternoon refreshment.
- Climbing & Rappelling Safety Equipment’s
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Packaged Water,Meal/cold drink, Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- Toilet Facility.
- Any kind of INSURANCE Coverage,Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Awesome View & Nature
Meeting Point: (Pick up till Thane only)
- Dadar East - Pritam Da Dhaba : 11.00 pm
- Bhandup Pumping : 11.35 pm
- Teen Hath Naka thane – 12.00 am.
- 03.30 am: Will reach to base village & take rest in bus only
- 05:10 am: Wake up call & get fresh-n-up
- 05:30 am: Will Start For the Trek
- 06.10 am: Reach to Pinnacle Base,Basic Instruction & Stretching session
- 06:30 am: Start Climb
- 08:30 am: Will have Breakfast & Explore or vice versa
- 10:30 am: Rappelling
- 01:30 pm: Reach Base and start return journey towards Dadar
- 06:00 pm: Reach Dadar tentatively
It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
- Please carry a small bag 10-20 ltr capacity which we use while climbing to carry food/snacks & water only.
- Lunch For the Day.
- ID proof, min 3-4 ltr water must, Torch with extra batteries.
- Please wear for trek good trekking shoes and climbing shoe/ Bata Canvas / Bata Fitness shoe for climbing only.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, Cap, Carry some extra cloths.
- Bedding like mat-shawl or sleeping bag.
- Cap, Sunglasses, Bhandana or Stole, Woolen Jacket, Camera, mosquitoes repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon etc as per your comfort.
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Sudhir: - 91675 46547
Ananda:- 98922 19155