VRangers Kundalika White Water River Rafting
Hi Rangers Get ready to flow with thrill in white water with your Raft at kolad…..
Rafting is a challenging recreational activity utilizing a raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. This is usually done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. even this thrill can be enjoyed by Non-Swimmers too, as safety will be taken care of with good quality Life jackets.
Location: Kundalika River Rafting
Group Size: 15 Rangers
Rafting distance: 12 km
Grade – IV
Duration: 2 hrs
Age limit: Above 15 yrs.
What is included in the tour
- Transport - traveling from Dadar to Dadar by local vehicle.
- Veg/Non Veg Lunch
- Activity Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions.
@ Dadar TT – Pritam Dhaba – sharp 05.00 am
@ Vashi ST Stand- 6.00 am
09.00 am: will reach @ rafting site.
09.10 am: Briefing & safety measures will be informed by Experts.
12.30 pm: with an memorable experience you will end rafting session
01.30 pm: Will have Lunch nearby Site.
02.50 pm: Will move to Mumbai…
07.00 pm: Back to Dadar.
Compulsory items: (Rain Shower expected so please pack your bags accordingly.)
- Light Clothing
- Swim Wear, Shorts
- Running Shoes or Floaters & towels
- ID Proof
- Approx 2 ltr water
- Some Snacks
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
- Please do not bring Cotton Clothing, Saris, Salwar Kameez, Jeans, Chappals
- It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Registration & more details, contact our "Rangers"