VRangers Lingana Climbing, Rappelling - a dream of every trekker.
Height: - 3000 ft.
Base Village: - Mohori.
Difficulty: - Hard.
Duration: - 2 N / 2 D.
Participation Size: - 20 Rangers.
Fort was built by Shree Shivaji Maharaj in 1648 to secure central Konkan against the Sidis. This fort use as a penal settlement in which prisoners were confined in rock dungeons,one dungeon being able to hold fifty prisoners.
Fort situated between Raigad & Torna a massive pinnacle it took name from its shape The fortified rock is about 2,969 feet high from ground level rock-cut steps have been completely destroyed, and the fort is almost inaccessible. Top is nearly 2500 sq. ft., there’s nothing remain except some ruins of a grain store and some cisterns.
What is included in the tour
- Private transport from Dadar to Dadar by non AC Push Back 2 x 2.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 Lunch – Sat lunch will be packed with dry fruits/apple/Mosambi/ sandwich/Juice packet & Sunday lunch in hotel.
- 1 Dinner (Sat Night) , Accommodation in tent.
- Safety Equipment’s & Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Inclusions”.
Day 1st Ngt:
- Meeting Point : Dadar East - Pritam Da Dhaba by 09.30
- From Dadar will move sharp 09.30 pm by private non ac bus towards Mohri.
- Will reach to Mohri & After primary preparation will move towards railingi pathar.
- Will reach to base from where we are going to start climbing & Summit.
- With Lunch Will be back to base & will move to raylingi pathar.
- Will be having diner & camping at Railingi Open Platue .
- Wake up call.
- With sight scene & B/F will proceed towards our bus.
- Lunch at Khed-Shivpur hotel.
- Return journey to Dadar with lunch.
- Tentatively Back to Dadar by 6.30 pm.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please carry a small bag which we use while climbing to carry food & water only.
- ID proof, 4 ltr water must, Torch with extra batteries.
- Please wear good trekking / Climbing shoe or Bata Fitness shoe.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, Cap, Carry some extra cloths.
- Some snacks, Plate, Bowl, Spoon, tea cup, bedding like mat-shawl or sleeping bag.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.