VRangers Moon Lake side Bhandardara Camping.
Hi All Rangers,
Get ready to enjoy moonlight lake side camping at Bhandardara......
When the sun shines on green waters with green hillocks and gets kissed by clouds, you know you’ve found your paradise. The campsite overlooks the lake, the lush green valleys, hill tops, scenic views of surrounding and bewitching terrains of this place hypnotize the visitors in no time.
It is Located on the banks of River Pravara, Bhandardara (3000 ft) is a hill station nestled in the Sahyadri mountain range in Maharashtra. According to a legend, sage Agastya meditated here for a year. Pleased with his penance, gods blessed him with a stream of River Ganga, now known as River Pravara.
Bhandardara is crisscrossed by trekking trails and dotted with forts. The famous Mount Kalsubai, the highest peak in Maharashtra, is a favorite among trekkers. The trek to the 200-year-old Ratan gad is also popular as is the trek to sixth century Harishchandra gad.
This place is nested in the middle of mountains, the place is a delightful treat to your eyes and the panoramic view it offers is nothing less than bliss! You can just relax by spending time around the campfire and gaze at the night sky or you can be a part of few of the nature sharing activities.
Experience the wonderful sunrise at this destination and rejuvenate yourself.
What is included in the tour
Stay & Facility:
- High quality weather proof tents
- Blankets & Pillow Or Camping Mats (For cushioning)
- Camping Lights Or Bonfire Portable lamps
- Evening snacks: : Bajiya & tea (Limited).
- Dinner: Veg Dinner : Roti, rice, curry, sabzi, salad (Traditional village food) Or Non Veg Dinner: Roti, rice, chicken curry, salad (Traditional village food)
- Breakfast: Kanda-poha & tea.
- 2 liter mineral water per person.
- Jungle Camping & Born fire.
- Nature Trail to a nearby lake island
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusion.
Catch Kasara (N) Fast Train
(Time table: CST: 2.25 PM | Dadar: 2.38 PM | Thane: 3.04 PM | Kalyan: 03.23 PM).
16.35 - Reach to Kasara and will move with Pvt Jeep to Campsite.
18.30 - Check in at the camp. Explore the area around campsite/ Relax.
19.00 - Evening snacks will be served and will have some fun games with born fire etc.
21.30 - Dinner will be served.
07.00 - Wake up call and ready to have delicious B/F etc.
08.00 - Enjoy Archery & Boating with swimming etc.
10.30 - Check out form the camp.
- Sun screen
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extr a Set of Clothes.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.