VRangers Off Road Bike Ride To Lonavla-Rajmachi
VRangers inviting you all for off-road bike ride to Rajmachi .....
There are plenty of big stones, soil, deadly turns and slopes and sometime steep narrow path to ride on….in short there are no Roads. Rajmachi is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. There are two forts which were built by Emperor Shivaji during 17th century.
Route: Mumbai - Lonavala - Khopali - Old Mumbai Pune Highway-Lonavla-Rajmachi.
Type: Hill Fort
Fort Height: 2710 ft.
Sights to visit:
Views of Shrivardhan & Manoranjan, Ancient Lord Shiva temple, Caves, Lake.
Rajmachi consists of two citadels:
Shrivardahn: Shrivardhan lies to the east of the Rajmachi fort. Its height is about 3000 ft. The architectural style of construction is typical of Maratha period and is characterized by strong walls, Semi-circular entrance and cisterns. Bhairavnath temple and water tanks are main attraction on Shrivardhan.
Manoranjan: Manoranjan fort probably belongs to the Yada period and is one of the two forts adjacent to the rajmachi fort. Uniquely, this place is characterized by the presence of a square shaped lake divided by a straight rock. One may see the broken structures of fort on the way to the top.
What is included in the tour
- First Day's evening refreshments & Dinner (Veg/Non Veg).
- Next Day's Breakfast-Lunch(Veg/Non Veg)
- VRangers administration charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders)
- Personal Expenditure of any kind
- INSURANCE Coverage
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Inclusion”.
Mumbai Meeting Point: Datta Snacks - Panvel at 3.00 pm
Start our ride to Lonavala via old Mumbai Pune Highway.
Pune Meeting Point: Near Kumar Resort by 5.00 pm.
Reach Rajmachi village by 7.30 pm (App. 15 km)
Dinner at 9.00 pm then camp fire camps and some fun activity.
Go to sleep by 11.00 pm.
Wake up call 7.00 am .
Breakfast 7.30 am.
Sight seen with fort visit and lord Shiva temple.
Have lunch by 12.30 pm
Start return journey by 2.00 pm
Reach Lonavala station by 4 pm.
Have Evening Refreshment & back to Mumbai by 6 pm.
- Bedding material like Mat-Shawl or Sleeping Bag
- Water 2 ltr & Extra Cloths.
- Personal Identification (Compulsory)
- Bike’s Legal papers
- Helmet (for both)
- Insurance papers and PUC is must)
- Driving License
- Camera (Optional)
- Bedding Like Shawl & Mat
- Woolen Jacket
- Hand-gloves while biking as per comfort
- Extra pair of cloths etc.
- Shoes are compulsory for all the members (Riders and Pillion)
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
- Since Biking is adventurous and risky activity your participation is solely on your own wish."VRangers Adventure And Trekking" would not be responsible for any uncertainties happening to him and also the members who accompanies him after the warning.
- It's advisable to get your bike Serviced / Repaired before the ride so that we all can have safe ride.
- Over Speeding / Rash Driving would result in immediate expulsion from the tour. Please ensure safety for yourself and other people on road.
- It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.