VRangers Adventures Padargad Trek
Type: Hill Fort.
Height: 2202 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Khandas.
Padargad is situated in between Bhimashankar and Nagphani (Snakes hood).The base village is khandas which is about 25km from karjat. Padargad is adjoined to Bhimashankar on its one side’s end. From the Nagphani peak of Bhimashankar, one can see the mesmerizing view of the valley below and the semi circular cliff connecting to Padargad. The peak looks like Kalavantin durga from base.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Karjat to Karjat by local vehicle.
- Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical coverage
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusion.
Meeting Point: (Night)
- People from suburban can join same train at their respective stations (Check below time at major stations).
Karjat Slow Train (S):
- CST : 10.31 PM
- Byculla : 10.39 PM
- Dadar : 10.49 PM
- Kurla : 10.59 PM
- Ghatkopar : 11.05 PM
- Mulund : 11.21 PM
- Thane : 11.26 PM
- Dombivali : 11.48 PM
- Kalyan : 11.57 PM
- Ambernath : 12.08 AM
- Badlapur : 12.15 AM
- Karjat : 12.48 AM
- 12.50 AM: Move towards Khandas Village by Local Transport tum tum / tracks.
- 02.00 AM: Will reach to Base village & take rest till 5.30 am
- 06.30 AM: With Breakfast, Introduction & Instruction, Start trek via ladder route.
- 10.00 AM: @ Chimney Climbing.
- 11.30 AM: Top of Padargad & explore surrounding..
- 12.30 PM:Lunch & Start Descend via Ladder route.
- 05.00 PM: @ Khandas.
- 06:30 PM: Reach Karjat Station.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings).
- ID Proof.
- Approx 3 Ltr Water.
- Torch With Extra Batteries.
- Some Snacks.
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.