Somewhere lost in the push and tumble of overweight school bag, virtual computer games and merciless merit lists, is growing young mind that needs a crash course in real life adventure, discovery and fun.
VRangers Adventure & Trekking offers and experience that every child goes on to later recall as the wonder years.
"Adventure" is to ventures beyond the normally accessible to find out beyond what is known and to unravel the hidden beauties and secrets remote to a normal person. The atmosphere and the scenic beauty outside along with a feeling of pushing physical and mental strength of the limits from within gives a feeling of achievement and almost satisfaction. If a person tastes this once the next Adventures draw him back again.
Location: Khandas, Karjat
About camp site
• I am free from pollution.
• I am free from noise.
• I am free from stress.
• I live long and strong.
The campsite is 6 acre from various agriculture activities and Forest.
Near mumbai very limited campsite are Natural. Our campsite is one of them
VRangers Adventure & Trekking is all such adventures meticulous under one Roof.
At the camp
• Spend their day being physically active. Camp is Action!
• Experience success is boost to their confidence
• Gain resiliency- camp help conquer fear expand every child abilities.
• Grow independent - camp help develop who they are.
• Learn Social skill- camp build team work.
• Make true friend- camp create friendship.
As a parent who leaves no stone unturned for the child’s development, we are sure you will find this camp an attractive proposition. Of course, a question most likely to occur to you will be, why you must choose VRangers Adventure & Trekking camp for your kids……
Here’s the answer
Our Instructors have had good experiences in conducting Adventure Activities and everyone have enjoyed a good safety records.
•We are an organization of genuine mountain experts
•An optimum instructor: trainee ratio of 1: 5
Guided by certified expert hand, let your school kids embark on a wondrous journey, traversing forest, crossing valleys. Learning as they go alone, the use of safety gear and gear and equipments along with basic survival techniques like rope knotting, Rappelling, self defense and rifle shooting.
VRangers Adventure & Trekking lays great emphasis on education through exploration. While we give childrens a jungle book like introduction to bird watching, plant spotting and night safaris, we also train them in concepts like energy cycle, water cycle and tribal life through fun environmental games and quizzes.
The camp starts as an adventure for your ward & it will be a end place where they find themselves tough and challengers.
VRangers Adventure & Trekking announces its summer and survival camp 2019 at karjat near Bhimashankar.
What is included in the tour
• Breakfast and Snacks
• Lunch and Dinner
• Activities Charges
• Expertise Charge
• Service charge
• Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai
• First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
• Any type personal expenses
• Mineral water
• Any thing which is not in "Includes"..
Highlights of the Camp Activities
• Rifle shooting
• Team building (fun games)
• Commando bridge
• Net Climbing
• Rock climbing
• Night Trek
• Tent pitching
• Knot demonstration
• Valley Crossing Or Zip line (Any 1)
• Survival lecture
• First Aid
• Jungle cooking
06.00 AM : Meeting Point @ Dadar ( East) Pritam Hotel
06.30 AM : Chembur @ Yogi Hotel
07.00 AM : Vashi Highway
08.00 AM : Kalamboli Mc Donald
10.00 AM – Check-in Campsite
10.30 AM – Breakfast
11.30 AM – group dividing and introduction
12.00 PM – Equipment demonstration
01.00 PM – Lunch
02.30 PM – First Aid and Basic knot demonstration
05.00 PM _ Tea and snacks
06.00 PM _ Tent pitching
07.00 PM _ Night Trek
09.00 PM – Dinner
10.00 PM _ Lights off.
06.00 AM – Wake-up Call and refresh
07.30 AM – Warm up
08.00 AM _ Breakfast
09.00 AM – Rappelling , valley Crossing and Riffle shooting (By Group )
01.00 PM – Lunch
02.30PM - Team building games (fun games)
04.00 pm - Survival Lecture
05.00pm - Tea and snacks
06.00pm- Jungle cooking
09.00 pm -camp fire( fun)
10.30 pm - light off good night
06.30 am - wake up call fresh up
07.30 am - warm up and excersise
09.00am - breakfast
10.00 am -commando bridge, Net climbing and rock climbing
01.00 pm - Lunch
02.30 pm- speech about campsite and instructor and trainer
03.30 PM _ Closing ceremony and prize distribution
04.30 PM – Snacks
05.30 PM – Check out Campsite
09.00 pm - back to Mumbai
Things to Carry
• Good trekking shoes / sport shoes /rubber soul shoes.
• Minimum 1 ltr of water
• 3 pair of cotton shocks.
• Clothes for 3 days
• Avoid shorts pant and formal shirts
• Good bags (sling bag are not allowed)
• Sun cream
• Mosquito repellent
• Tooth paste and tooth brush , soup , towel.
• Note-book and pen
• Touch and extra batteries
• Don't give cash and gold or other valuable ornament, and Camera,. Or any other other that not shown in thing to carry.
Terms and Condition
• The Event should be Cancelled or postpone without any prior notice.
• Camping ,trekking and activity places and event timing (depends on weather condition) are subject to change .
• Smoking and alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• For conformation of seat 100% amount need to be deposited Prior to the event .
• Seat availability need to be confirmed before payment of event.
• 30 days prior to Event full amount will be refundable .
• 25 days prior to event 90% amount will refundable.
• 20 days prior to event 85% amount will be refundable.
• 15 days prior to event 75% amount will be refundable .
• 10 days prior to event 50% amount will be refundable
• 7 days prior to event 40% amount will be refundable
• 5 days prior to event .no refund.
☆Application should sign by parents or guardian only
☆ At the End of the Day parents should get there children Photo graph By what's app Or Email☆
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”,
Sudhir: 9167546547 or whatsapp with Code Name "Summer 19"
Registration open till 15 April 2019 6:00 PM
Registration will be done by phone call/whatsapp only, so if call not received then please sms/whatsapp your name & mail-id.