VRangers Trek To Alang Madan Fort.
Grade: Medium / Hard.
Max Participation: 18 Rangers.
Alang- 4852 Ft / Madan-4841 Ft.
Alang fort located in the Kalsubai range in Nasik district is considered to be among the most difficult treks that one can embark on in Maharashtra. There are certain patches in the trek route to Alang where your rock climbing skills also will be tested to a great extend!!
Alang, Madan and Kulang are adjoining peaks and the most prominent among them is Kulang. Standing at the edge of the Ghats, it commands a fabulous view all around and tough climb is amply rewarded by a most fascinating sunset.
Alang (4852 ft): The beautiful Alang Fort lies in the Nashik region. Top of the fort is huge plateau. There are two caves on the fort for staying and 11 water cisterns arranged in a Cascade formation & a dilapidated storage room.
Madan (4841 ft): It is considered to be one of the most difficult forts to climb among all the forts in the Sahyadris. The area of the fort is quite small as compared to Alang and Kulang, its adjoining forts. There are only two water tanks on top of the fort. The area visible from the top of the fort is quite scenic.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling From Kasara To Kasara Traveling
- Two Breakfasts
- One Lunch
- Two Dinner
- Two Eve Refreshment
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions.
◆ Most difficult treks that one can embark on in Maharashtra
◆ Ambewadi to Col of AM scenic route
◆ Experience Rappelling & Rock climbing to reach on both forts on certain patches where your rock climbing skills also will be tested to a great extend!!
◆ A fabulous quite scenic view all around after tough climb
◆ A most fascinating sunset and sunrise view from top
◆ Rock cut water cisterns
◆ Remnants of buildings and room
◆ Neighbouring forts can seen from the top Kalasubai, Aundh Fort, Patta, Bitangad situated at east zone. To north side Harihar, Trymbak gad, Anjaneri are seen. To the south we can locate Harishchandragad, Aajoba gad, Khutta (pinnacle), Ratangad, Katrabai and surroundings.
Day 1st Ngt:
- Our journey will start with 2nd last kasara local as Train time table given below
Kasara fast Local till Mulund (N):
- CST: 10:48 PM
- Bycalla: 10:55 PM
- Dadar: 11:02 PM
- Kurla: 11:10 PM
- Ghatkopar: 11:15 PM
- Mulund: 11:27 PM
- Thane: 11:30 PM
- Dombivali: 11:52 PM
- Kalyan: 12:00 AM
- Titwala: 12:15 AM
- Asangaon: 12:38 AM
- Kasara: 01:18 AM
- 02.15 am: Will start journey till Ambewadi by private Jeeps from kasara.
- 04.15 am: Reach to Ambevadi & will take rest here.
- 07.30 am: Good Morning with Tea and B/F.
- 08.30 am: With intro will start for adventurous trek.
- 09.05 am: Start for trek.
- 11.30 pm: Mid of Alang - Madan cave & have lunch.
- 12.30 pm: Start for Madan with 25 ft climb & Explore the top.
- 04.00 pm: Back to cave & get ready to climb Alang 45 ft Patch climb.
- 06.00 pm: Evening Refreshment.
- 08.30 pm: Have Dinner & Good Night.
- 06.30 am: Wake up call.
- 07.30 am: Tea & Breakfast.
- 08.00 am: Explore Surrounding Of Alang.
- 09.00 am: Start Rappelling down Alang Patch .
- 01.30 pm: Reach to Ambewadi.
- 02.00 pm: Lunch.
- 03.05 pm: Return journey towards Kasara.
- 08:30 pm: Back to Dadar.
- Scarf for Ladies Must.
- Lunch For Saturday
- A Proper Two Sided Haversack To Put All The Things, So That One Has Hands Free While Trekking
- ID Proof
- Approx. 3-4 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Bedding like shwal and mat or Sleeping Mat.
- Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant
- Carry Some Extra Cloths.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.