Torna fort, highest fort in Pune. It is to the south-west 75 Kms from Pune. The fort can be divided into four different parts based on geographical terrain and fortification.
Torna is one of the most favoured trek around Pune. Being the tallest mountain of Pune district, this trek becomes challenging one. Those who want to shift towards slightly tough treks, Torna fort trek is ideal.
Height: - 4200 ft.
Base Village: - Velhe.
Difficulty: - Medium.
Duration: - 2 N / 2 D.
Torna Fort, also known as Prachandagad, is a large fort located in Pune district, in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is historically significant because it was the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1643, at the age of 16, forming the nucleus of the Maratha empire.
What is included in the tour
- Private transport from Dadar to Dadar by non AC Push Back 2 x 2.
- 2 Breakfasts.
- 2 Lunch – Sat lunch will be packed with dry fruits/apple/Mosambi/ sandwich/Juice packet & Sunday lunch in hotel.
- 1 Dinner (Sat Night) , Accommodation in tent.
- Safety Equipment’s & Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Inclusions”.
Day 1st Ngt:
- Meeting Point : Dadar East - Pritam Da Dhaba by 09.30
- From Dadar will move sharp 09.30 pm by private non ac bus towards Mohri.
- Will reach to Mohri & After primary preparation will move towards railingi pathar.
- Will reach to base from where we are going to start climbing & Summit.
- With Lunch Will be back to base & will move to raylingi pathar.
- Will be having diner & camping at Railingi Open Platue .
- Wake up call.
- With sight scene & B/F will proceed towards our bus.
- Lunch at Khed-Shivpur hotel.
- Return journey to Dadar with lunch.
- Tentatively Back to Dadar by 6.30 pm.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- Please carry a small bag which we use while climbing to carry food & water only.
- ID proof, 4 ltr water must, Torch with extra batteries.
- Please wear good trekking / Climbing shoe or Bata Fitness shoe.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, Cap, Carry some extra cloths.
- Some snacks, Plate, Bowl, Spoon, tea cup, bedding like mat-shawl or sleeping bag.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.