Anjarle Bike Ride
Route: Mumbai - Panvel - Harihareshwar – Bagmandla - Anjarle - Vice versa.
Approx Distance: 600 km approx.
Region: Ratnagiri - Bagmandala.
Anjarle is blessed with one of the secluded beaches in Dapoli. It also has a clean, unspoiled beach with white sand and surrounded by palms and trees. This Palm Beach is an ideal place to visit on a long weekend.The beach is a paradise for photographers. As there are coconut trees parallel to the beach, the beauty gets enhanced. The beach is 12 km away from Harnai beach and 10 km away from Kelshi beach.
Another reason to visit this classy beach is to experience turtle festival. This festival is all about conservation of Olive Ridley Turtles. This is endangered species of turtle.
Harihareshwar: Dakshin Kashi is famous pilgrim place with ancient Shiv Temple and Kalbhairav Temple situated on the Dakshin Kashi. It also has a beautiful beach which is rocky on one side and a clean sand beach on the other side.
What is included in the tour
- Day 1 / Day 2 Breakfast.
- Sat Veg Dinner And Sunday Lunch
- Charges of bagmandla ferry boat one side, parking charges and village fees.
- Stay Facility
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Saturday Lunch. (Table Shairing)
- Petrol cost or any Police Fine by any mistek
- Extra food (Private Orders).
- Personal Expenditure of any kind.
- any kind of INSURANCE Coverage.
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Inclusions”.
Bike Ride to Anjarle
Home stay and Delicious food
Bikers: Panvel-Datta Guru Snacks 06.30 am
07.00 am: With breakfast will start our ride to Anjarle.
11.00 am: Will Visit harihareshwar beach
12.30 pm: Will have lunch in route on shearing basis in yourself on table.
03.00 pm: Reach bagmandla, from here by jetty we will reach to vesavi.
04.45 pm: Reach to Anjarle and take some rest.
05.15 pm: With eve tea ready to enjoy sunset at beach and turtles egg hatch.
08.30 pm: Will Have Veg Food Dinner.
09.30 pm: With some fun / masti & memories retire for the day
06.00 am: Wake-up Call and get fresh n up.
06.30 am: Once again will visit beach for turtles.
09.00 am: Breakfast
09.30 am: Visit Surrounding
12.30 pm: Lunch
07.00 pm: At Panvel.
Plan might get change as per lead decision
- Bedding material like Mat-Shawl or Sleeping Bag
- Water min 2 ltr.
- Personal Identification (Compulsory)
- Bike’s Legal papers
- Helmet (for both)
- Insurance papers and PUC is must)
- Driving License
- Cap & Sunglasses
- Mosquito’s repellent
- Woolen Jacket (as per comfort)
- Hand-gloves while biking as per comfort
- Extra pair of cloths etc.
- Shoes are compulsory for all the members (Riders and Pillion)
- Electoral / Energy powder & Snacks
If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
- Since Biking is adventurous / Dangerous and risky activity your participation is solely on your own wish."VRangers Adventure And Trekking" would not be responsible for any uncertainties happening to him and also the members who accompanies him after the warning.
- It's advisable to get your bike Serviced / Repaired before the ride so that we all can have safe ride.
- Over Speeding / Rash Driving would result in immediate expulsion from the tour. Please ensure safety for yourself and other people on road.
- It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg & more details, contact Our "Rangers"
Ananda : 9892219155
Dipendra : 76666 24123 / 99674 35673
Plz do whatsapp / sms if call not received.