We VRangers Coming with New waterfall named as kakalkond waterfall by local villager. This is one of the untouched small valley of sahyadri and untouched by trekkers.
Here we are going for Camping , it is an outdoor activity involving overnight stays away from home in a shelter, such as a tent. Even we are going to do waterfall rappelling in small flow which is another most adventures part of the event.
Event: Camping @ Kokankond Waterfall
Grade: Easy Trek
Time to Reach : 1 hour.
Discount: Group Booking (min 5 ppl) : Rs. 150/- per person.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast & Tea
- Evening snacks: Bhajiya & Tea.
- Special Food : Popati.
- Dinner : Veg or Non Veg.
- Travelling: from Kasu railway station to Kasu by arranged tum-tum / Max / Tata Magic Rick.
Stay & Facility:
- Tent stay
- Nature Trail
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind, INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”
Meeting Point: 04.0 pm at Kasu Railway Station.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- ID Proof.
- Approx 3 ltr water.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Some Snacks
- Should wear good trekking shoes.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155