Bhorgiri village is located near Pune-Khed region situated 54km away from Rajgurunagar. The village is surrounded by mountains. The mountain on the backside of Bhorgiri village has two caves which are easily visible from the village. Even on fort there is a temple of “God Koteshwar”. The temple is really beautiful and one can get superb view of the region from this location and from top of hill you can see the Bhimashankar Jungle.
Trek: Bhorgiri Fireflies Special
Type: Hill Fort.
Height: 2000 ft-3200 Ft.
Total Travelling distance: Approx 190 km
From bhorgiri trek will go to bhimashankar by private bus or arranged vehicle.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Chinchwad to Chinchwad
Stay & Facility:
- Open air Farm tent Stay & if rain then Local Villager home stay
- Carry Own Bedding like Mat & Shwal.
- Saturday Veg Dinner only
- Sunday Breakfast
- Sunday Veg / Non Veg Lunch
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders).
- Personal Expenditure of any kind.
- INSURANCE Coverage.
- Any Train Ticket
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes” or due to any circumstances.
◆ Visit Bhorgiri Fort and Surrounding
◆ Night Jungle trail walk for Fireflies
◆ Visit Bhimashankar Temple.
Chinchwad Station: 06.00 pm
Kasarwadi Railway station(Nashik Fata): 06.15 pm
Bhosari Terminus by 06.25 pm
People from Mumbai can catch "11009 Sinhgad Express-02.25 pm & reach Chichwad
09.45 pm: Will reach bhorgiri village
10.00 pm: Will have dinner.
10.30 pm: Will have night trail and Enjoy awesome fireflies’ views.
11.30 pm: Will return and good night.
05.40 am: Good morning and fresh n up
06.10 am: Will visit bhorgiri fort and enjoy scenic views.
07.30 am: Return to village and have breakfast.
08.00 am: Ready to visit bhimashankar by vehicle next 22 km ghat route.
09.30 am: Visit temple of bhimashankar.
11.30 am: With Lunch in route Return journey towards Chinchwad.
04.00 pm: Back to Pune.
- Bedding like Sleeping bag or Mat-Blanket.
- Snacks & Min. 3 ltr Water.
- Should wear good trekking shoes,
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
"If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid."
Non-compulsory items but helpful: (It’s totally self responsibility to take care of things.)
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery,
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder,
- 2 Lemon.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155