Bhorgiri village is located near Pune-Khed region situated 54km away from Rajgurunagar. The village is surrounded by mountains. The mountain on the backside of Bhorgiri village has two caves which are easily visible from the village. Even on fort there is a temple of “God Koteshwar”. The temple is really beautiful and one can get superb view of the region from this location and from top of hill you can see the Bhimashankar Jungle.
Trek: Bhorgiri & Visit Bhimashankar
Type: Hill Fort.
Height: 2000 ft-3200 Ft.
Total Travelling distance: Approx 190 km
From bhorgiri trek will go to bhimashankar by private bus or arranged vehicle.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Chinchwad to Chinchwad
Stay & Facility:
- Open air Stay near farm & if rain then Local Villager home stay
- Carry Own Bedding like Mat & Shwal.
- Sunday Breakfast
- Sunday Veg Lunch only
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders).
- Personal Expenditure of any kind.
- INSURANCE Coverage.
- Any Train Ticket
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes” or due to any circumstances.
◆ Visit Bhorgiri Fort and Surrounding
◆ Night trail walk
◆ Visit Bhimashankar Temple.
Meeting Point-Saturday Ngt:
Chinchwad Station: 11.30 pm
Kasarwadi Railway station (Nashik Fata): 12.05 am
Bhosari Terminus by 12.10 am
Trek Schedule- Sunday:
03.00 am: Will reach bhorgiri village
06.30 am: Wake up call and get ready to visit bhorgiri fort and enjoy scenic views.
09.00 am: Will return and have breakfast.
09.30 am: Ready to visit bhimashankar by vehicle next 22 km ghat route.
11.00 am: Visit bhimashankar temple.
01.00 pm: With Lunch in route Return journey towards Chinchwad.
04.00 pm: Back to chichwad
- Bedding like Sleeping bag or Mat-Blanket.
- Snacks & Min. 3 ltr Water.
- Should wear good trekking shoes,
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
"If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid."
Non-compulsory items but helpful: (It’s totally self responsibility to take care of things.)
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery,
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder,
- 2 Lemon.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155