Waterfall Rappelling also technically known as canyoning are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. Waterfall rappelling adventure sport is where you get down from a cliff/patch amidst the gushing waterfall with the help of safety equipment's.
Trail Time: Approx 1 hour
What is included in the tour
- Includes breakfast
- Travelling From bhivpuri to bhivpuri by rikshwa
- Local Home stay
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders).
- Personal Expenditure of any kind.
- INSURANCE Coverage.
- Any Train Ticket
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes” or due to any circumstances.
- Night Trail in Jungle
- Fireflies Special Jungle walk
Meeting Point: 09.30 pm at Bhivpuri Railway Station.
09.40 pm: Will move towards Bhekre village by rikshwa.
10.10 pm: Reach to base village and enjoy jungle walk with fireflies
11.30 pm: Back to Base Village and take rest in local home stay
06.00 am: Wake-up call
06.30 am: Breakfast
09.00 am: With memories back to home.
- Bedding like Sleeping bag or Mat-Blanket.
- Snacks & Min. 3 ltr Water.
- Should wear good trekking shoes,
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
"If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid, carry some extra cloths."
Non-compulsory items but helpful: (It’s totally self responsibility to take care of things.)
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery,
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder,
- 2 Lemon.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155