Prabalmachi, a tiny hamlet tucked in the Western Ghats is the base village that will take you uphill to Prabalgad / Kalavantin Forts. Prabalmachi is the nearest an easy trek near Mumbai-panvel, One can see from express highway a V-Shaped one. The Left one is Kalwantin Durg & right side is Prabalgad.
The mild breeze in the evening and traditional food by the villagers adds to the experience. You can experience the twinkling lights of Panvel, Navi Mumbai and nearby areas from this altitude.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 1170 Ft above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Thakurwadi
Duration: 1 hour gradual up walk
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in tent
- Sunday Breakfast
- Local travelling from Panvel To Panvel
- Machi Entry Fees
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders).
- Personal Expenditure of any kind.
- INSURANCE Coverage.
- Train Ticket
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes” or due to any circumstances
- Fireflies special Night trek
- Scenic view of city from Prabal machi / plateau and the cool breeze
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surrounding and the city
- Amazing hike
- Camping under the stars at the top of the plateau.
Meeting Point: Panvel Railway Station at 07:30 pm
07:35 pm Move towards Base village via Privately arranged Transport like Tum-Tum, Rikshwa
08:30 pm With Short intro Start the trek,
10:00 pm Reach plateau
10:15 pm Tent Allotment & Dinner time; enjoy local cuisines specially cooked for us
11:15 pm Walk and have joy of fireflies
12:40 am Good Night
06.30 am: Wake Up
07.30 am: With Breakfast and will have some team games.
09:00 am: Start descending post breakfast along with the beautiful memories from the event
10:15 am: Start return journey towards panvel by local transport like ST/Tumtum
11:30 am Reach Panvel railway station.
- Bedding like Sleeping bag or Mat-Blanket.
- Snacks & Min. 3 ltr Water.
- Should wear good trekking shoes,
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
"If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid, carry some extra cloths."
Non-compulsory items but helpful: (It’s totally self responsibility to take care of things.)
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery,
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder,
- 2 Lemon.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155