This pinnacle is quite famous and frequently visited by climbers. The way to the left of the ridge takes to the cliff, here we can experience approx. 180 ft climb in 4 stages to reach top.
Here First patch is easy to climb and second one is little a bit climb. from here we will traverse towards right side by a thrilling crux move and it gives real adventure while taking move.
You will reach a ledge where you can stand and can see approx 1400 ft valley view and to reach last patch we need to climb another 30 ft approx.
Grade: - Moderated
District: - Raigad
Base Village: - Jambhivali
Age: - Above 15 (Please disclose medical or physical issue if any)
Participate: - 20 Max.
What is included in the tour
- Private transport from Dadar to Dadar by non AC Push Back 2 x 2.
- Sun Breakfasts.
- Afternoon refreshment & Sun Lunch.
- Climbing & Rappelling Safety Equipment’s
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- any kind of INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Meeting Point : Dadar East - Pritam Da Dhaba by 09.40 pm
- From Dadar will move sharp 09.40 pm by private non ac bus towards Jambhivali.
- Will reach to base village around @ 4 am (will take rest in bus only)
- 05:30 am Wake up call
- 06:30 am Have Breakfast & Start trek towards kalakrai pinnacle
- 08:15 am Reach to Pinnacle Base Basic Instruction & Stretching
- 08:30 am Start Climb
- 02:00 pm Reach at base of pinnacle
- 03:30 pm Lunch @base village Jambhivali
- 04:00 pm Return Journey
It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
- Please carry a small bag 10-20 ltr capacity which we use while climbing to carry food/snacks & water only.
- ID proof, 4 ltr water must, Torch with extra batteries.
- Please wear good trekking shoes and Climbing shoe/ Bata Canvas / Bata Fitness shoe for climbing only.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, Cap, Carry some extra cloths.
- Plate, Bowl, Spoon, teacup, bedding like mat-shawl or sleeping bag.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact Our "Rangers"
Sudhir 91675 46547.
Ananda 98922 19155.
Registration will be done by phone call only, so if call not received then please sms your name & mail-id.