Naneghat (Marathi: नाणेघाट) is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
Nanacha Angtha is the highest point at 350 ft from Naneghat Cave, which gives awesome view of Surrounding.
Event/Trek: Naneghat Ngt Trek and descend via Bhorandyachi dhaar
Base Village: Ghatghar
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar travelling by Non AC push Back
- Sun Breakfast.
- Sun Lunch
- Best memories.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”.
- Ngt Trek to Naneghat
- Descend via Another route Bhorandyachi Dhaar
11.00 pm: Dadar TT - Pritam Da Dhaba
11.30 pm: Nahur (Bhadup Pumping Stop)
12.00 am: Kalyan-Bhivandi Bypass
12.15 am: Shahad
02.00 am: Reach at base
02.10 am: Start Trek Towards Naneghat
05.00 am: Reach at Top Near Caves and Take rest
06.30 am: Get Fresh n up and Enjoy Sunrise with a sip of Tea
07.10 am: Breakfast
08.00 am: Start descending via Bhorandyachi Dhaar
11.00 pm: Reach at base & move towards Kalyan
12.30 pm: Will Have lunch in route.
03.00 pm: Reach at Dadar (approximately)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings)
- ID Proof
- Approx 3 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Sudhir: - 91675 46547
Ananda:- 98922 19155