Trek Type: Hill Trek
Height: 2625 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Matheran: (The most unpolluted Hill-Station of Maharashtra)The climate of Matheran is very cool. The most unforgettable things about Matheran are deep forest and the waterfalls nearby, especially in rainy season. The beauty of the hill station gets doubled in monsoon. Matheran is truly ‘The Best Hill Station in Maharashtra. Matheran is most splendid hill station in Maharashtra; it covers an area of 8 square kilometers in Sahyadris. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district.
What is included in the tour
- Karjat to Ambewadi by Echo.
- Breakfast & tea.
- Veg Lunch (Thali) only
- Return travelling from Dasturi to Neral by Taxi.
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
One of the way to reach Matheran
Waterfall route (If there is rain)
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience.
Karjat-Kalyan Fast Local
06:10 am CST 06:18 am Byculla 06:24 am Dadar
06:31 pm Kurla 06:35 am Ghatkopar 06:49 am Thane
07:02 am Dombivali 07:13 am Kalyan 07:32 am Badlapur
07:49 am Neral 08:05 am Karjat
Meeting Point: Karjat Railway Station at 08:10 am on the same platform towards CST Side Bridge.
08:30 am – With Breakfast will travel to base village in a arranged ECHO or MAGIC.
09:20 am – With an introduction will start the trek
11:00 am – Reach whale point.
12: 30 pm – Reach top and enjoy ultimate view of Nature
01:30 pm – Reach Matheran Market and Have Veg Lunch in hotel
03.00 pm – Reach Dasturi & take a cab to Neral
04.00 pm – Reach Neral and take a local back to Mumbai.
Things to Carry:
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- ID proof
- Approx. 2-3 ltr water.
- Some snacks.
- Extra Cloths like Full sleeve Shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, towel etc.
- Should wear good trekking shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woollen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost in future so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Registration & more details, contact our "Rangers"
(If call not received then please whatsapp).