The historical relevance of the Rajmachi Peak goes back to the first Anglo-Maratha War, when the route to this fort was used by porters. Post-independence, the two prominent forts on this peak, the Shrivardhan Fort and the Manaranjan Fort were declared as protected monuments.
Type: Hill Fort
Duration: 1 Ngt + 1 Day trek.
Height: 3600 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Grade: Easy- medium
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Lonavla to Lonavla or till fanaswadi (Depend on Rain).
- Sat Night Local Home stay Charges.
- Sun Breakfast & Lunch.
- Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of Insurance
- Train Ticket
- Any kind of Personal Private Ordered food
- Medical coverage or anything other than mentioned above.
- Spectacular views of surrounding
- Udaysagar Lake constructed in 1712 & Mahadev Temple
- Shrivardhan Balekilla
- If time permits Manaranjan
- Very scenic trail
- Buddhist caves.
- Meeting Point : Lonavla Station by 10.30 pm
- 11.00 pm : Will move towards Rajmachi by arranged vehicle.
- 12:30 pm: Will Reach to Udhewadi & take Rest.
- 06.30 am : Wake up call
- 07.30 am : With breakfast will Visit & Explore Rajmachi (No Proper Washroom or Toilet Facility)
- 12.10 pm : Lunch
- 02.00 pm: With Memories will move towards Lonavala by arranged local vehicle.
- 03.30 pm: Back to Lonavla and depart with sweet memories.
(Kindly Note: If Their is rain then please get ready to walk till fanaswadi approx 5-6 km)
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry for the trek:
Compulsory items:(Rain Shower expected so please pack your bags accordingly.)
A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking, id proof, Approx 3 ltr water, Should wear good trekking shoes as we are going to do trek in night, full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant, carry some extra cloths, bedding like Mat & Shawl or Sleeping Bag,Torch with extra batteries, some snacks etc...
If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woollen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
(It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.)
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost in future so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”,
Ananda: 98 92 219 155
If Call not received then please whatsapp with your name and trek name