The Place where we are going to visit is one of the most amazing and beautiful surrounded by Nature. Name of Pen is derived from the term "पेणे" or "Pene", which means 'A place to rest'. Although no one is certain about the origin of Pen,historians think it probably dates back to the times of Buddha.
Here we will have a unique Tent Stay near lake side. Special Food Item Popati is food dish with its unique preparation method, mainly found in the Raigad District of Konkan Region. Popati is prepared especially in the days of having good production of Flat Green Beans (WAL PAPADI).
It's made for both Chicken with Egg and for Vegetarian Dishes too. Mainly the Ingredients are Green Beans, Potato, onions, white Onions, Goda Masala, Chili Powder and Salt… But the real fun is in the making process which is long and interesting…
Camping Size: Max 15 people.
What is included in the tour
- Special Food : Popati.
- Dinner : Veg or Non Veg (Local Village food).
- Breakfast: Kanda-poha & tea.
- From Kasu railway station to camping site & return by arranged tum-tum / Max / Tata Magic Rick.
Stay & Facility:
- Tent stay (without mattress & Pillow).
- Basic Facility.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Sunday Lunch
- Personal Expenditure of any kind, INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”.
- Bisleri Water
- Raigad Special Food Popati
- Tent Stay (No Mattress and pillow)
- Lakeside Water Fun (additional complimentary)
Meeting Point: Pen Station
- 02.30 pm: Gather at Pen Station and further will move to base Village.
- 03.15 pm: Will reach to campsite and tent will be allotted.
- 03.45 pm: Enjoy Lake water and swimming
- 05.30 pm: Back to Campsite
- 06.00 pm: Have Tea.
- 06.30 pm: Ready to cook our "POPATI" , every one needs to help for same and rest.
- 09.00 pm: Will have dinner.
- 10.00 pm: Will Have some fun session and good night.
- 06.30 am : Wake up Call.
- 07.30 am: Breakfast
- 08.00 am: Team games.
- 10.30 am: Check out From Campsite.
- Bedding like Sleeping bag or Mat-Blanket.
- Snacks & Min. 2 ltr Water.
- Should wear good trekking shoes.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Extra full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
"If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid, carry some extra cloths."
Non-compulsory items but helpful: (It’s totally self responsibility to take care of things.)
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery,
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder,
- 2 Lemon.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155