Bhimashankar is conserved forest area and wildlife sanctuary where a variety of birds, animals, flowers, plants can be seen. A rare animal "Shekru" can be found in deep woods. Bhimashankar is worth visited for jungle lovers and trekkers as well as for pilgrims.
Trek: Bhimashankar Trek Ascend via Ladder route & Decend via Ganpati Ghat.
Type: Hill Fort.
Height: 3500 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Khandas.
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details. once you get registered with details you will get unique id of VRangers with in 48 hrs except Fri /Sat /Sun via email.
Non Register Member : Will need to pay Rs. 50/- Extra
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Karjat to Karjat by local vehicle.
- Lunch (Veg Only)
- Evening Tea or Refreshment.
- Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical coverage
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusion.
- Covering two Popular route like 1) Ladder Route2) Ghanpati Ghat Route
- Visit To Bhimashankar Temple (Depend on time)
Meeting Point: (Night)
- People from suburban can join same train at their respective stations (Check below time at major stations).
KHOPOLI FAST (Bhandup) Train :
- CST : 09.58 PM
- Byculla : 10.05 PM
- Dadar : 10.11 PM
- Kurla : 10.19 PM
- Ghatkopar : 10.23 PM
- Bhandup : 10.31 PM
- Thane : 10.39 PM
- Dombivali : 10.51 PM
- Kalyan : 11.02 PM
- Ambernath : 11.12 AM
- Badlapur : 11.19 AM
- Karjat : 11.53 AM
12.10 am: Move towards Khandas Village by Local Transport tum tum / tracks.
02.00 am: Will reach to Base village & take rest till 5.30 am
06.30 am: With Breakfast, Introduction & Instruction, Start trek via ladder route.
10.00 am: @ Bhimashankar Temple.
11.30 am: Lunch (If time permits will go to Nagfani- Leads decision will be final).
12.50 pm: Start Descend via ganpati ghat.
04.30 pm: @ Khandas.
05:30 pm: Reach Karjat Station.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings).
- ID Proof.
- Approx 3 Ltr Water.
- Torch With Extra Batteries.
- Carry bedding like mat and shwal.
- Some Snacks.
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Registration & more details, contact our "Rangers"
Dipendra 7666624123 / 9967435673
If call not received then please whatsapp.