Dhodap is a hill fort in Maharashtra. One of the many forts in the district of Nasik, the fort is situated at an elevation of about 4700 feet from the ground. There is a temple of Jagdamba in the fort, along with an idol of Hanuman at the top of one of the tanks.
There are many caves atop the fort and one of them is considerably spacious. There are cisterns and tanks of water at the top. There are inscriptions in persian at the entrance to the fort, which is shaped in the form of a tunnel. Some human settlements can be found inside the fortifications as well. A natural wall of rocks is found at the top, which imparts the fort a distinct quality. From the top of the fort, the peaks of Saptashringi and Vani can be seen clearly.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: Approx. 4751 ft above MSL
Base Village: Hatti village
Region: Satmal (Nashik).
What is included in the tour
- Dadar To Dadar By Private Non AC Vehicle
- Breakfast & Tea
- Refreshment For Afternoon
- Evening Refreshment
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical coverage
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusion.
Meeting Point: DADAR EAST NEAR PRITAM DHABA at 09.45 PM
- 10:00 Pm will start our journey from dadar by private vehicle towards base village
- 04.00 am Reach Base village, take rest for some time.
- 06:30 am wakeup call and morning activity.
- 07.30 am Break for the breakfast, tea and refreshments
- 08:30 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the even
- 09.00 am Start the trek.
- 12:30 pm Reach the top, and enjoy the thrill of accomplishment.
- 01:30 pm Start descend journey to base village
- 03.00 pm have launch at base village
- 4.30 pm start return journey to Mumbai
- 09:00 pm Reach dadar railway station tentatively.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking,
- id proof,
- approx. 3 ltr water,
- Sunday Lunch,
- Torch with extra batteries,
- some snacks,
- Should wear good trekking shoes,
- Preferable full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant
- Carry some extra cloths.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
- Cap, Sunglasses,
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder & 2 Lemon
- (It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.)
Before registering please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”,