Hadsar Fort rises on a steep hill near the Nana pass valley eight miles north-west of Junnar and sixty miles north of Pune. The fort lies within the limits of Hadsar village at the foot of the fort. From Junnar the road to the hill lies along the valley of the Kukdi between two ranges of high hills.Fort Hadsar, also known as Parvatgad, was constructed in the Satvaahan era and was quite inhabited during that period.
Trek: Hadsar fort
Height: 3300 ft approx
It is located on the outskirts of Nagar (Ahmednagar) in order to protect the trade route passing through Naneghat. Documentary evidence shows that fort Hadsar was included in the treaty made by Shahaji Raje with the Mughals in 1637. In 1818 the British forces conquered Junnar and the forts in the region.
Chavand (or Prasannagad) is a hill fort in the state of Maharashtra. Located at an elevation of about 3500 feet from the ground in the district of Pune, this fortress is a part of the 'famous five'. The other forts which are included under this category are Hadsar, Shivneri, Jivdhan and Naneghat.
Short Info :
Trek: Chavand fort
Height: 3490 ft approx
The fort is remarkable for the the seven water tanks laid out in a single line, carved out from a single rock. There are some cannons on the way upto the fort. There is a Chamunda temple atop the citadel with a water tank situated beside it at the highest point on the fort.
For More photos and videos click on "PHOTOGALARY"
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar travelling by Non AC push Back
- Sun Breakfast.
- Sun Lunch
- Equipment Safety while climbing Patch
- Best memories.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”.
- Ascend Hadasr Via Khilyachi Waat
- Descend Via Rajmarg
- Chavand Fort
- If time Permits then will visit Kukdeshwar Temple
11.00 pm: Dadar TT - Pritam Da Dhaba
11.30 pm: Thane-Nitin Company
12.00 am: Kalyan-Bhivandi Bypass
12.15 am: Shahad
05.00 am: Reach at base
06.00 am: Start Trek to Hadsar via Climb route
07.00 am: Reach Climb point and start climb
09.00 am: Reach Top And Enjoy Scenic views.
11.00 pm: Explore Fort & Start descend by Rajmarg
12.00 pm: Reach base village and move towards Chawand
01.00 pm: Lunch and small rest
01.40 pm: Will go to visit Chawand fort.
04.00 pm: Reach at Base village.
04.30 pm: Will move towards Dadar
11.00 pm: Tentatively will reach to Dadar
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings)
- ID Proof
- Approx 3 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda:- 98922 19155
Kadamabri : - 8082421824