Located in the Igatpuri region of the Sahyadris, it lies at an altitude of about 3500 ft. above sea level. This fort is known for its triangular or prism shape. The facts of this fort are downright vertical with rocky steps embedded in them. A small temple of Lord Hanuman and Lord Shiva can be seen. A pond lies right in front of the temple. Overall five cisterns can be found on this fort out of which water from one of these cisterns is potable. The magnificent rock cut steps, fort remains and a pleasant climate to top it all with the arrival of monsoons calls for a visit to this place.
There are total 117 steps carved beautifully in the rock patch and you really feel like flying on the wings of the wind when there is a very windy and rainy weather while climbing up the steps. Harihar offers breath taking view of the surrounding area. One can observe forts like Basgad, Bramhagiri.
Trek: Harihar Fort
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3500 ft. (approx.).
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast & tea.
- Travelling from Kasara to Kasara by local vehicles like Max/Sumo.
- Eve Refreshment.
- Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for the Day
- Medical coverage or anything other than mentioned above.
- Steps Of Harihar
- Scenic View Of Surrounding
Day 1st Ngt:
- Our journey will start with 2nd last kasara local as Train time table given below
Kasara fast Local till Mulund (N):
- CST: 10:48 PM
- Bycalla: 10:55 PM
- Dadar: 11:02 PM
- Kurla: 11:10 PM
- Ghatkopar: 11:15 PM
- Mulund: 11:27 PM
- Thane: 11:30 PM
- Dombivali: 11:52 PM
- Kalyan: 12:00 AM
- Titwala: 12:15 AM
- Asangaon: 12:38 AM
- Kasara: 01:18 AM
06:30 am: With breakfast we will start for the trek.
09.30 pm: Will reach to harihar fort with an amazing route & explore Surrounding with Lunch.
10.30 pm: Will move towards Nirgun pada.
12.30 pm: Will back to base village for Lunch or will do in enroute.
3.30 pm: Will be at Kasara.
- Scarf for Ladies Must.
- A Proper Two Sided Haversack To Put All The Things, So That One Has Hands Free While Trekking
- ID Proof
- Approx. 3-4 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Bedding Like Shwal / mat or sleeping bag
- Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant
- Carry Some Extra Cloths.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”,
Sandip : 9320257051
Sudhir : 9167546547
Registration will be done by phone call only, so if call not received then please sms your name & mail-id.