Get Ready to Visit Makad Naal one of the toughest Naal of Sahyadri, so get ready to Visit and challenge yourself to do the same.
The trek route is through a waterfall notch. Due to the rock erosion during entire route, there is a risk of falling stones from the top, the route has no proper shelter and hence sun rays are always vertical and chances of Dehydration are considerable while returning. There are also rock patches at intervals.
This trek is not for the beginners. Those who have trekked before and have taken the challenge of the mountain, only those can attend this event. It will take approx.12 hrs to complete from base to return base.
Trek: Makad Naal & Shendi Base
Grade: Medium -to-Challenging
The Naal have Climbing patch of max 80 ft and while returning will Rappel Same.
Batch Size: Maximum 15 Pax only who will enroll on first come basis.
Physically and mentally fit person allowed enrolling the trail.
It’s pure Outdoor and explore trail so if things not going as planned everyone co-operation needed.
What is included in the tour
- Sun Breakfast: Theplas or Kanda-poha & tea on availability
- Afternoon Refreshment will be provided in the start of the trek
- Sun Dinner : If we get late then will have veg food or will return amount.
- From Kalyan to Moroshi by ST.
- From Moroshi to Waliwale by arranged Jeep/Mahindra Max
- From Waliware to Kalyan by Max Jeep.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Saturday Dinner
- Personal Expenditure of any kind, INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”.
- Any mineral Water etc
- Rock Climbing
- Approx 7 Hours One side trek
- Meeting Point: @ Kalyan ST Depo 9.00 pm.
- Will catch the S.T. bus for Moroshi.
- 11.00 pm: From Moroshi will move towards waliware village by arranged jeep .
- 12.30 am: Reach to base village.
- 01.00 am: Will start the trek.
- 02.30 am: Will reach to waterfall knotch where we have water.
- 04.30 am: Here Will take rest for an hour.
- 05.30 pm: Will Have breakfast and will move aheade.
- 11.30 pm: Will reach near Shendi base.
- 12.30 pm: Will have Lunch.
- 01.00 pm: Will start return
- 06.00 pm: Will be back in waliware Village.
- 09.00 pm: Will reach to Kalyan by arranged jeep.
- Lunch for Sunday
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- ID proof
- Approx. 4 ltr water.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Plate, Spoon, Tea Cup.
- Bedding like Shawl-Mat Or Sleeping Bag
- Woolen Jacket as per your comfort
- Some snacks
- Should wear good trekking shoes.
- Full sleeve Shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woollen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
If call not received then please whats app will revert you back.