The top of the fort is created by the geological structure known as a dyke and the final stage on the rock mass is very fascinating. Dykes in Sahyadri are probably representation of fracture into which ancient magma was injected. Non resistant rock got eroded away and the one which were more resistant have appeared as great walls.
Height: 2835 ft.
Grade: Medium (Trek experience required).
Max. Rangers: 15 ppl.
Bhairavgad happens to be only fort built on a dyke making it a must see wonder for trekkers. This fort must have been very important as it holds very strategic location looking on the ghat and paths to Mahali and junnar forts range. The exact origin of fort is not known but the style indicates that the fort dates back to Bhoj dynasty. Carved steps are the study point for this hill fort. Water tank at east side is also subject of study, how to preserve the water which is draining from the hill.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Dadar to Dadar by Pvt Vehicle
- Breakfast & Tea,
- Rappelling and equipment cost,
- Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind Insurance & medical Coverage
- Any other things which is not mentioned above.
Dadar TT - Pritam Da Dhaba by 10.30 pm
10.30 pm: Will Start our journey.
02.00 am: Reach at base
02.10 am: Start Trek Towards pinnacle
04.30 am: Reach at Platue
05.00 am: From cave move towards Top
Sip a Tea with Rising Sun at a Height Of 2835 ft with breathtaking views under the shine
09.00 am: Breakfast at cave after rappelling
10.00 am: Start descending.
12.30 pm: Reach at base & lunch
02.00 pm: Start Return journey
06.30 pm: Reach at Dadar (approximately)
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings)
- ID Proof
- Approx 3 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Sudhir: - 91675 46547
Ananda:- 98922 19155