Event/Trek: Padilingi Nedhe & Naneghat Descend Via Bhorandyachi dhaar
Naneghat Height: 2,461 ft
Base Village: Ghatghar
Padilingi Nedhe: This Nedhe found near Ghatghar Villge and this is one of the challenging because of scree , traverse to hill and ascend dry waterfall. As while searching we came to know this mountain is also called as “Nesnicha Dongar” and villager says it as Lingi also.
This is one of the offbeat location and approximate 30ft in height and 3ft width.
Naneghat (नाणेघाट) is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.Nanacha Angtha is the highest point at 350 ft from Naneghat Cave, which gives awesome view of Surrounding.
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar travelling by Non AC push Back
- Sun Breakfast.
- Sun Lunch
- Equipment Safety while climbing Patch
- Best memories.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”.
- Padilinigi Nedhe
- Naneghat Fort
- Descend Bhorandyachi Dhaar
11.00 pm: Dadar TT - Pritam Da Dhaba
11.30 pm: Nahur (Bhadup Pumping Stop)
12.00 am: Kalyan-Bhivandi Bypass
12.15 am: Shahad
04.00 am: Reach at base
06.30 am: Start Trek To Padilingi
08.30 am: Reach to Nedhe
11.00 pm: Start Journey to Naneghat.
11.30 pm: Reach Naneghat & Explore.
12.40 pm: Lunch & rest.
02.30 pm: Start descend via bhorandyachi dhaar.
08.00 pm: Reach at Dadar
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- One more small bag required while climbing (to carry water bottles, snacks and belongings)
- ID Proof
- Approx 3 Ltr Water
- Torch With Extra Batteries
- Some Snacks
- Should Wear Good Trekking Shoes, Canvas Shoes is advisable while climbing.
- Full Sleeve Shirt/T-Shirt & Full Pant.
- Carry Some Extra Cloths
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Kadamabri :- 8082421824
Ananda:- 98922 19155