Type: Hill Fort
Region: Baglan Region
Salher ( 5441ft), Salota (4250ft) are situated in the Selbari Mountain range in the Baglan region. Mulher (4290ft), Moragd (4450ft), Hargad (4420ft) are situated in the Dolbar Mountain range in the Baglan region.
In this region largest open war fought between Marathas and Mughals
Salher is the highest fort in Maharashtra.
Salher Salota:- https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2671825766172283&type=3
What is included in the tour
- Traveling From Dadar To Dadar Traveling
- Two Breakfasts
- Two lunch
- One Dinner
- Two Eve Refreshment
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions.
◆ Salher highest Fort in Maharashtra
◆ Parshuram Temple on Salher
◆ Water Tanks on Salher and Mulher
◆ 14ft long canon on Hargad
◆ Rock cut water cisterns
Meeting Point: DADAR EAST NEAR PRITAM DHABA at 9.15 PM
· 9.30 Pm will start our journey from Dadar by private vehicle towards base village
· 03.30 am Reach Base village, take rest for some time.
· 06:00 am wake up call and morning activity.
· 06.30 am Break for the breakfast, tea
· 07.00 am After introduction will start the trek
· 11:30 am Reach on top of Salher fort
· 01.00 pm We Will have lunch in between the journey towards Salota fort.
· 03:00 pm Will reach on Salota fort.
· 04:00 pm Start descend journey to the base village
· 06.30 pm Reach base village
· 09.00 pm Dinner at the base village of Mulher stay at Someshwar Ashram
· 06:00 am Wake up and get ready.
· 07:00 am After breakfast start trek to HARGAD fort,
· 08:00 am Reach HARGAD top. After exploration move towards MULHER fort.
· 10:00 am Reach MULHER top and Explore. After Lunch on top of Mulher fort (near shiv mandir )
· 01:30 pm Reach MORA top and explore.
· 02:30 pm Start descending.
· 06:00 pm Start return journey
· 09:00 pm Reach Dadar.
· A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking,
· id proof,
· approx. 3 ltr water,
· Torch with extra batteries,
· some snacks,
· Should wear good trekking shoes,
· Preferable full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant
· Carry some extra clothes.
· If you have any medical issues please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
· Cap, Sunglasses,
· Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery
· Mosquito’s repellent,
· Electoral / Energy powder & 2 Lemon
· (It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.)
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
Get registered with VRangers so you will get benefit on the event cost in the future so please CLICK HERE and update your details.
For Registration & more details, contact our "Rangers"
Sandip: 93 20 257 051
Sudhir 9167546547 / 8104929907
Please Whatsapp if a call not received.