Get Ready for VRangers kakalkond waterfall Rappelling & Camping. This is one of the untouched small valley of sahyadri and untouched by trekkers.
Event: Farm Camping & Kakalkond Waterfall Rappelling
Grade: Easy Trek
Time to Reach : 1 hour.
Date: 26 & 27 Jan 2018
Discount: Group Booking (min 5 ppl) : Rs. 100/- per person.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast: Kanda-poha & tea.
- Evening snacks: Bajiya & tea (Limited).
- Special Food : Popati.
- Dinner : Veg or Non Veg (Local Village food).
- From Kasu railway station to Kasu by arranged tum-tum / Max / Tata Magic Rick.
Stay & Facility:
- Tent stay (without mattress & Pillow).
- Basic Facility.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind, INSURANCE Coverage,
- Any other charges not specifically mention in “Cost includes”.
- Bisleri Water
- Alibaug Special Food Popati
- Waterfall Rappelling at Kakalkond
- Farm Camping
- Tent Stay (No Mattress and pillow)
Train Timings : 50105/Sindhudurg Passenger
- Diva Jn – 06.25 am
- Kalamboli – 06.55 am
- Panvel – 07.05 am
- Kasu– 08.15 am (Get down at Kasu Railway station)
Meeting Point: Kasu Station at 9.50 pm
- 08.20 am: Gather at Kasu Station and further will move to base Village.
- 10.00 am: With breakfast will reach to base Village.
- 11.00 am: Will reach the waterfall patch
- 01.30 pm: Will have lunch
- 03.00 pm : Will move to base village
- 06.30 pm: Will reach to Reach farm and do tent setup and all
- 07.30 pm: Ready to cook our "POPATI"
- 09.00 pm: Will have dinner and a small trail nearby farm.
- 10.00 pm: Will Have some fun session and good night.
- 06.30 am : Wake up Call.
- 07.30 am: Breakfast
- 08.00 am: Check out.
Compulsory items: (Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.)
- Min. 3-4 ltr Water,
- Lunch for saturday,
- Torch with extra batteries
- Bedding like Sleeping bag or Mat-Blanket,
- a proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking,
- some snacks,
- Should wear good trekking shoes,
- full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant.
"If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid, carry some extra cloths."
Non-compulsory items but helpful: (It’s totally self responsibility to take care of things.)
- Camera ,
- Avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery,
- Mosquito’s repellent,
- Electoral / Energy powder,
- 2 Lemon.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Ananda: 98922 19155