Waterfall Rappelling also technically known as canyoning are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing.Waterfall rappelling adventure sport is where you get down from a cliff/patch amidst the gushing waterfall with the help of safety equipment's.
Destination: Motha Duk Waterfall.
Height: Approx 330 ft.
Min participants required is 15, then only will arrange this activity.
To Avail any of the discount Kindly note you need to transfer amount to our account
Google Pay / Phone Pay : 9892219155
Bank Details :
- Acc Name : Vrangers adventure and trekking
- Acc No : 055100101003409
- IFSC Code : SRCB0000055
- Bank : Saraswat Bank
- Account type : Current Account
- Branch : Vikhroli (W)
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Khopoli to Khopoli by arranged Pickup / Max / Tata Magic Rick.
Stay & Facility:
- Will have rest open air
- Carry Own Bedding like Mat & Shawl or Sleeping Bag
- Sun Breakfast : Bread-Jam/Butter or Thepla and Tea
- Afternoon Refreshment: Chaas.
- Sun Lunch : Locally made Veg food only.
- Rappelling Safety Gears Equipment’s
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Packaged Water,Meal/cold drink, Extra food (Private Orders),
- Personal Expenditure of any kind,
- Toilet Facility.
- Any kind of INSURANCE Coverage,Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- A Newly Explored Destination
- 330ft waterfall rappelling
Click on "PHOTOGALLERY" to see image and video
Trek Schedule: Train Time: CST- Khopoli Fast Local (KP)
CST: 09.58 pm | Dadar: 10.11 pm | Ghatkopar: 10.23 pm | Bhandup: 10.31 pm
Thane: 10.39 pm | Kalyan: 11.02 pm | Badlapur: 11.19 pm | Karjat: 11.53 pm | Khopoli: 12.18 am
Meeting Point: 12.18 am at Khopoli Railway Station.
03.00 am: Will reach base village
05.30 am: Wake up
06.30 am: Will have breakfast & tea then will go towards rappelling patch.
07.30 am: Introduction to waterfall & briefing on rappel
08.00 am: Activity will start & meanwhile will have lunch
05.00 pm: Will complete Session.
07.30 pm: Back to Khopoli railway station.
Extra Rappelling Rs:800/- additional Cost Per chance, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
Compulsory items: (Rains showers are expected, so pack your bags accordingly.)
- Scarf for Ladies Must.
- A proper two sided haversack to put all the things, So that one has hands free while trekking.
- ID Proof.
- Approx 3 ltr water.
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Some Snacks
- Should wear good trekking shoes.
- Full sleeve shirt/T-shirt & Full Pant
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Non-compulsory items but helpful:
Cap, Sunglasses, Woolen Jacket, Camera , Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry, mosquito’s repellent, Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.
Before registration please check: VRangers Rules & Regulation
For Reg. & more details, contact our "Rangers”.
Dipendra 7666624123 / 9967435673
If call not received then please whatsapp will get back to you.