VRangers Lake side Camping with water sports.
It’s a Time to spend camping to “Isolated Lake” with an amazing view of Sahyadri. The place is a delightful treat to your eyes and the panoramic view it offers is nothing less than bliss!
Camping site Igatpuri is well hidden and nestled in woods you can enjoy the natural landscape.
Experience the wonderful sunset at this destination and rejuvenate yourself. Here you can enjoy water-sports with all safety precautions.
We are going to provide you with an authentic taste of village food which is prepared on "Chula with stargazing and mainly Floating tent experience.....
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Kasara railway Station to Igatpuri by local vehicle and return.
Stay & Facility:
- Sharing Basis Tents with bedding (No Pillow)
- Basic facilities
- Well water or tap water
- Evening snacks: Dry snacks and Tea only
- Dinner: BBQ (Ltd) & Traditional village Veg & Non Veg Food
2) Lake swimming with a life jacket ( body surfing )
3) Air rifle shooting
5) Telescope for Moon and Stargazing.
7) Floating tent experience
8) Lake Rafting
What is NOT included in the tour
- Insurance Coverage.
- Any other charges or cost not specifically mentioned in Inclusions.
- Bisleri water on extra cost
- Camping Near Lakeside
- Lake Rafting
- Lake swimming with a life jacket ( body surfing )
- Air rifle shooting
- Telescope for Moon and star gazing
- Selfie board for funny photo click
- Floating tent experience
- Authentic Village food on Chulla
Day 1 (Saturday)
• 12.28 pm : Get into CST-Kasara local train
• 12.41 pm : Dadar
• 12.48 pm : Kurla
• 01.10 pm : Thane
• 01.43 pm : Kalyan
• 02.53 pm : Kasara
• 03.15 pm : Start journey Toward Camp Site
• 04.30 pm: Reaching camp site Snacks some Water sports Or activity.
• 06.00 pm : Sunset view at campsite,fun game.etc
• 09:30 pm : Dinner
• 10:30 pm : Campfire, singing song, Story etc.
Day 2 (Sunday)
• 07:00 AM - Wake Up Call.
• 08:00 AM -Breakfast and Water Sports Activity
• 09.30 AM - Move towards Kasara
For Registration & more details, contact our "Rangers"
Kadambari: - 8082421824
- 2 ltr Water
- Torch with Batteries
- Comfortable Footwear
- Extra Set of Clothes.
- Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
- If you have any medical issue please carry your own medicine as we carry only First aid.
Note: It’s totally self-responsibility to take care of things.